A downloadable game for Windows
A silly, local multiplayer game where you joust on pogo sticks! As frogs!
Has nothing to do with the Ludum Dare 35 theme because I didn't really like it.
- When in-game, press Esc to close the game.
- Use +/- to increase or decrease the volume respectively.
- A game created by George Baron (@PixelbearGames)
- Coffee At Midnight Font by Misty's Fonts - [Link]
- In-game music by Rob Conquer
- Brightly Fancy Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Birds by George Baron
- Cannon Hiss by Rob Conquer
- Button noise by Rob Conquer
- Cannon1 by Isaac200000 - [Link]
- Cart_Rolling by Feedbackdesignz - [Link]
- Children cheering by Public Domain
- Crowd shock by Adam_N - [Link]
- Crowd Cheer by Adam_N - [Link]
- VERY LOUD Splat by Northern_Monkey- [Link]
- Comedy Boing Jews Harp Sprong by gr8sfx - [Link]
Most modern computers should be able to run this.
Click download now to get access to the following files: