A Game About Something Something
A downloadable game for Windows
Silence envelopes the room. The rain drums down on the window. Your phone goes off.
This game is a short, artsy experience with a very abstract story. To be honest it probably doesn't make much sense. It only lasts about 10 minutes, unless you search for secrets, so it's free to download! However, I would totally appreciate any money thrown my way kk.
- Keyboard/Mouse/Gamepad to control character.
- Hold Esc/Start on gamepad to close while in fullscreen
- -/+ to change game volume
- A game created by George Baron (@PixelbearGames)
- Credits music and piano crash by Robert Conquer (@robconquer)
- Images provided by artists at FreeImages.com
- Sound Effects provided by artists at FreeSound.org
- Individual links to images and sound effects available in download
- Created using Haxe, OpenFL and HaxeFlixel!
The premiumest of toasters.
|Published||Oct 12, 2015|
|Tags||2D, artgame, Controller, haxe, haxeflixel, openfl, pixelbear, pixelbeargames, something|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files: