A downloadable game for Windows
TWO CONTROLLERS ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY!
This is a local multiplayer game where each player must attempt to 360 (or more!) no-scope each other. The more spins a player does, the more points the player gets for a kill!
- Left analogue stick to move
- Either trigger to shoot (only shoots if power >= 360)
- Rotate the right analogue stick CLOCK-WISE to build up power
- A game created by George Baron (@PixelbearGames)
- Music by Kevin Macleod
- Sound Effects created using BFXR
- Created for the University of Sheffield Computer Science Society Game Jam
- Made in 24 hours!
- Created using Haxe, OpenFL and HaxeFlixel
I hooked the game up to an orange and it seemed to work.
...actually that's a lie. I developed it on a shit-top that could barely run it. A computer that isn't the equivalent of a brick should do the job.
Click download now to get access to the following files: